Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My article posted to the Sydney Aquarium Conservation Fund's website

The Sydney Aquarium Conservation Fund has mentioned my article "Shark fin soup: A recipe for extinction" on their website under the heading "Shark finning - how can we stop it?", along with a link to my article.

From the page: "Shark finning is taking its toll on the marine environment, not to mention the many species of sharks affected.
Read the lastest article from The Scavenger by Susannah Waters, about this devastating practice, and how if we don't do something soon, time may have run out for many of our shark species".

Their Research and Education Manager, Claudette Rechtorik, was one of my interviewees for the piece and I really appreciate all of her fantastic help.

No comments:

Post a Comment